Wednesday, November 19, 2014

THANKSGIVING JUICE CLEANSE STARTS SOON! Are you ready?

THANKSGIVING 2014 JUICE CHALLENGE! (You MUST read or have read the section on juicing before starting this juice cleanse, click VEGAN 101 to see that section)

Starting Monday, December 1st, I challenge you to do a 5-Day all juice fast with me.

You can do one, two, three, four, or the full five days (or longer if you please); every single day counts no matter what you choice.  Yes it will be challenging, but I will be posting everything my experiences and/or struggles as I hope you will check in with all of us reading this blog as well.  I promise juicing shows you who are you and is a great spiritual tactic to spiritually talking with The Creator and The Universe to get answers you need regarding life while cleansing and detoxing your body and mind.You will detox your body right after all that Thanksgiving goodness and it is a great way to start your December since all the holiday parties then start.

I will be listing different juice recipes in my recipes section but also see the list in the VEGAN 101 section of companies that specialize in fresh pressed juicing with delivery available as well.

Personally message me if you have any questions at all!

LETS GET BUSY FOLKS!  YOU CAN DO IT-I PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment