Monday, November 3, 2014

Dad's Dynamite


This juicing recipe is the best of the best I would say and my ultimate favorite thing to juice.  I mean it is such my favorite that I like to drink it out of wine glasses (don’t judge me lol).  Ok so it is named after my dad because he introduced this amazing drink to me as a little girl not knowing what I was drinking.  All I knew was that it was amazing so feel the love from my father and myself as you make it yourself.

Ingredients:

4 carrots
5 apples (fuji is great and granny smiths may be to sour)
fresh ginger (to taste)

Directions:
There are pretty much no directions when juicing…just put it all in your juicer.  Taste and add more or less of any particular ingredient as you go along, it should taste awesome!

LOVING FOOD AS PEASE…
-That VVV.

No comments:

Post a Comment