Monday, November 3, 2014

Garlic & Basil Crusted Pita Chips

(PIC COMING SOON-AS I COOK IT AGAIN)


One of my awesomeness snacks. I must say I am a snacker-and say what you want about people that snack but I do and I am till healthy. Enjoy this easy to make snack as a compliment to some hummus or salsa.

Ingredients:
½ cup of vegan butter spread (earth balance)
¼ cup fresh parsley (chopped)
½ cup parmesan cheese (vegan of course and this is totally optional)
½ cup minced garlic
1 cup fresh basil (chopped)
pita bread (separated tops and bottoms)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

2. Mix garlic and basil into butter.

3. Lightly spread the butter mixture over the top and bottom pieces of pita bread.

4. Sprinkle with parsley and parmesan (if using it).

5. Cut pita bread into triangles and lay across a flat baking sheet.

6. Bake for 15 minutes, then take out and let cool.

LOVING FOOD AS PEACE…
-That VVV.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds easy and I'm all for easy, esp since I'm a new mom. Will try this, this week...yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Vigor Virgo VEGAN...January 14, 2015 at 11:36 AM

      yes boo please try it and send me a picture so I can post it!!!

      Delete